This Keto Bacon Ranch Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad is so easy to make and is filled with bacon, homemade ranch, red onions, greens onions, broccoli and cauliflower. Whole30, Keto and Paleo.
- 3 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 3 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 3 pieces bacon (chopped)
- 1 cup homemade ranch (see notes for a link to my recipe)
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F for the bacon
- Add 2 slices of compliant bacon to the sheet pan and cook for about 10 mins
- While the bacon is cooking, clean and chop the broccoli, cauliflower and onions.
- Mix together the compliant ranch (see notes for link to recipe)
- Add all your chopped veggies to a mixing bowl along with 1 cup of homemade ranch.
- Mix until everything is combined.
- Remove bacon and chop.
- Sprinkle bacon and chopped green onions over the top of the salad.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill in the fridge overnight.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 190
- Sodium: 363
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 14
Keywords: Ranch Salad, Bacon Ranch Cauliflower Salad, Keto Salad, Paleo Salad, Whole30