My Creamy Chicken and Tomato Bake is the perfect one-pan meal to add to your dinner rotation. With just a few ingredients, this creamy, dairy-free dish is one the whole family will enjoy and is ready in no time! Keto, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, and Whole30.
- 3–4 large chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb whole cherry tomatoes (2 cups)
- 1 8 oz container Kite Hill Cream Cheese
- 4 garlic cloves
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 6–7 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large baking dish add the chicken breast in a single line down the middle of the baking dish. Pour the tomatoes, onions, garlic, and salt/pepper over the chicken. Drizzle the olive oil over the top of all of the ingredients.
- Scoop out the cream cheese and place it in the middle of the baking dish, atop the chicken and other ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (165˚F internal temp).
- After the chicken is cooked to temperature, remove the dish from the oven. Using tongs, shred the chicken and garlic cloves. Once shredded, use a spoon and mix everything together.
- Serve hot over zoodles and if desired, garnish with fresh basil.
Storage: Store in an airtight container for 4 days.
If you are not dairy-free, feel free to use regular cream cheese
The cook time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breast. Around 30-35 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Creamy Chicken Bake, Keto, Whole30