- 4 scoops Paleo vanilla ice cream ((or 1/2 cup per cup) (see notes))
- 16 oz French pressed coffee ((8 oz for each cup))
French Press Coffee
- Add 1/4 cup of whole beans to the grinder and grind until coarse (like a sea salt consistency. Transfer ground beans (4 tbsp) to the French press.
- Heat 2 1/2 cups on the stove-top to boiling, then take off the heat for about 1 full minute before making the coffee. Note: Water for French press coffee should be heated to 195°F.
- Pour the water in the French Press and allow to steep for 4-5 minutes. Plung the press all the way to the bottom.
Ice Cream Coffee
- Add 2 scoops or 1/2 cup of Paleo vanilla ice cream to each coffee mug.
- Pour 8 oz of hot coffee over the vanilla ice cream in each mug.
Click here for my Paleo Vanilla Bean Ice Cream recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free, Gluten Free, Keto, Paleo