- 1 pound thick-cut deli turkey or ham
- 6 large slices Swiss or Provolone cheese
- 1 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 12-package Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the rolls in half and lay down the turkey in an even layer. Next spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey and top with Swiss or provolone cheese slices. Add the top layer of bread over the cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and garlic, garlic, dijon mustard, Worcestershire Sauce, and poppy seeds. Brush the top of the bread rolls with the butter mixture
- Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes. Remove the foil and bake another 10-12 minutes or until the top is brown. Make sure to keep an eye on them when you uncover them so they don’t burn on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Mac’s Pro Tips
If you don’t want to use Hawaiian rolls, feel free to swap them out with another dinner roll. If you are gluten-free, find your favorite gluten-free dinner rolls.
If you don’t have deli turkey on hand, feel free to swap for ham, rotisserie chicken, or leftover turkey.
If you are dairy free, use vegan butter for the sauce, and omit the cheese.
Serve these turkey and cheese sliders on an appetizer platter with a bowl of extra cranberry sauce for dipping, if desired.
You can also serve as a lunch alongside a pasta salad, garden salad, or chips.
Store leftover turkey sliders in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the oven to crisp them up.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey sliders with hawaiian rolls