A sophisticated mocktail infused with cranberry, apple and rosemary. Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant. Add white rum or bourbon to make it a cocktail.
- 1 can Cran Raseberry LaCroix sparkling water
- 6 tbsp apple juice ((no added sugars, 3 tbsp for each glass))
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice ((no added sugar, 1/4 cup each glass except Keto, see notes))
- 1 tsp lemon juice, divided ((1/2 for each glass))
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (for garnish)
- 2 slices apple
- cranberries (for garnish)
- Add crushed or cubed ice to an 8 oz cup. Fill 1/2 of the cup with sparkling water. Add 1/4 cup of cranberry juice, 3 tbsp of apple juice, along with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice to each glass. Top off each drink with any leftover sparkling water.
- Mix together with a spoon and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, cranberries and a single apple slice. (This recipe make 2-8 oz servings).
Note: to make this keto and lower carb, use only 2 tbsp of Cranberry Juice instead of the 1/4 cup. This will take carb count down to 4 grams.
- Category: Drink