The perfect Cinnamon Roll Casserole that can be whipped up in no time at all. All the flavors of a cinnamon roll with a touch of French toast. This is a perfect weekend or holiday breakfast.
- 3 (17 oz.) cans Grands Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls*
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray. Open the cinnamon roll tubes and set aside the frosting. You’ll use this to drizzle over the baked casserole.
2. Remove the cinnamon rolls from the tube and cut into pieces.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, eggs and ground cinnamon.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the cut up cinnamon rolls. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the top is golden brown and puffy.
5. Heat the frosting for 5-10 seconds in the microwave, then drizzle over the warm casserole. Serve immediately.
- I use the GRANDS Pillsbury cinnamon rolls instead of the regular size ones because they cut better. These cans usually have 5 jumbo cinnamon rolls.
- I buy the canned cinnamon rolls that have the traditional icing. You can use the cream cheese icing if you prefer.
- For the crockpot version, you will follow the exact recipe from above. Add everything to a crockpot. Put a lid on and cook on low heat for 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for 3 days or freeze in the freezer up to 2 months.
- Category: Breakfast/Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 400
- Sugar: 27
- Sodium: 829
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 7
- Cholesterol: 59
Keywords: cinnamon roll casserole, cinnamon rolls, breakfast, casseroles