- 4 tilapia (fillets)
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tbsp black cracked pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 4 cups dry coleslaw mix
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- 1 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/3 cup red onions
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp black cracked pepper
- 1 cup mayo (whole 30 approved)
- 1 tsp Cilantro
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 tsp dill
- 1/2 tso onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp coconut milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degree fahrenheit.
- Place parchment paper over a baking sheet and add tilapia filets.
- Squeeze lemon juice over tilapia then cover with seasoning. Top with a lemon slice for baking.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Add your pineapple, mango, red onions and cilantro servings to a big mixing bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice and top with pepper and mix all together. Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Cilantro Lime Ranch
- Add 1 cup mayo (whole 30 approved or homemade) to a mason jar or bowl.
- Mix all your seasonings and lime juice until it becomes a thinner consistency.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Main Dish, Salsa, Sauce