Cornish Hens with Rosemary, Cranberry and Orange.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Gently lift skin from hen breasts and message with ghee. Place orange wedges, fresh rosemary, and a one half of the onions in the cavities. Place in a greased roasting pan.
- Combine melted ghee, olive oil, orange juice and garlic in a bowl
- Divide mixture and use to rub all over each hen.. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 minutes. Brush hens with remaining butter mixture. Bake 35 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°-175°
- Remove hens and add to a serving platter. Brush with any drippings from the pan and garnish with fresh rosemary, orange slices and cranberries.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken