Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with mushrooms, zucchini, and squash drenched in a chimichurri sauce. All made on a single sheet pan. Super easy clean-up! Whole30, Keto, and Paleo.
- 16 oz flank steak, cut into thin pieces
- 2 large zucchini, quartered
- 1 large yellow squash, quartered
- 1 cup mushrooms
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 cup homemade ranch (to drizzle once cooked)
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 medium shallots, peeled
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 1 cup fresh basil, packed
- ½ cup fresh parsley, packed
- ½ cup LIGHT olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Click here for my homemade ranch dressing
STEP 1: Preheat the oven to 400F. Make the chimichurri sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and puree until combined and fairly smooth. Sit to the side.
STEP 2: Chop the steak and veggies. Transfer to a large mixing bowl along with the chimichurri sauce. Give it a good mix with a wooden spoon until the veggies and steak are coated.
STEP 3: Spread evenly onto a coated baking sheet pan. Cook for 20 minutes or until veggies are tender. Remove from the oven and drizzle with my homemade ranch dressing (optional).
AIR FRYER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Cook on 400F for 12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- I purchase my steak through Butcher Box: Click here for their most up-to-date offer.
- Feel free to used sirloin or any other favorite cut of steak.
- Cut the sirloin steak into thin slices. This will help make it more tender and it will also allow it to cook quicker than thicker pieces.
- Once you add the chimichurri sauce to the veggies and steak, allow it to sit for about 10 minutes. This will help soak up the flavor and allow the meat to come to room temperature. This will allow for more even cooking.
- For additional flavor, drizzle with my homemade ranch.
- Only 3.6 NET Carbs
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop/Air Fryer
Keywords: Sheet Pan, Keto, Whole30, Paleo, Chimichurri Steak and Veggies