- 2 cups cooked cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 grilled zucchini (cut into fourths)
- 3–4 grilled peppers
- 2 slices of grilled red cabbage
- 2 tbsp of chili lime sauce
- 1 Cup mayo
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- Turn on grill to 400°F.
- Slice the zucchini into fourths.
- Thaw the shrimp and clean the mini peppers.
- Add the shrimp, mini peppers, red cabbage and zucchini to the grill. Cook until desired doneness.
- In a skillet, add 2 cups of cauliflower to cook over medium heat with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- While everything is cooking, mix up the chili lime sauce. Add the mayo to a mixing bowl along with the lime juice, chili powder, salt, pepper, and lime zest.
- Add the cooked cauliflower to the bottom of a bowl and start building your power bowl by adding on the 1/2 cup of grilled shrimp, peppers, zucchini and cabbage to each bowl. Top with the chili lime sauce and enjoy
Chili Lime Sauce
- Add 1 cup mayo into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 – 1 tsp lime juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
- Add in the lime juice, zest, salt and pepper to the mayo and mix until combined with a spoon
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish