- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp Tajin Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt (more to taste if needed)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
Air Fryer Method
- Preheat air fryer to 370º F.
- Mix the almond flour along with all the chili powder, Tajin, salt, and pepper in medium size bowl. In another bowl, add 2 large eggs and 1/2 lime, juiced and whisk together.
- Coat each chicken tender in the egg mixture, followed by rolling in the almond flour mixture, and place on a plate.
- Spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Place the chicken tenders in the air fryer basket. Make sure the tenders are not touching, air will need to flow between them as they cook. You will be cooking in 2 separate batches
- Spray a little of the cooking spray on top of each tender and turn the timer on for 12 minutes. Halfway through, pause cooking and flip the tenders and spray the other side with cooking spray and finish cooking. Cook until golden brown or until the internal temperature reads 175°F. Repeat this step until all tenders are cooked.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve with the Avocado Ranch dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour along with all the chili powder, Tajin, salt, and pepper in medium size bowl. In another bowl, add 2 large eggs and 1/2 lime, juiced and whisk together. Coat each chicken tender in the egg mixture, followed by rolling in the almond flour mixture, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then flip, and bake for another 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve with Avocado Ranch.
- Take 1 cup of compliant mayo and add it to a wide mouth mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to one day.
- Feel free to use fresh or dried herbs.
- Click here for my 60 second Whole30 Mayo
- The Avocado Ranch will only last a day or so due to the nature of the avocado browning.
- Nutrition is calculated for 2 tenders only. 6 NET carbs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Method: Oven/Air Fryer
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 2 chicken tenders
- Calories: 340
- Sodium: 2151
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 33
- Cholesterol: 175
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Tenders, Chili Lime, Chili Lime Chicken Tenders