Savory Chili Lime Cashews that is the perfect snack or salad topping. These crunchy treats are Whole30, Keto and Paleo compliant.
- 3 cups whole cashews, unsalted
- 1 whole lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tsp Tajin Seasoning (Whole30 Compliant )
- 1 1/2 tsp chili seasoning
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add 3 cups of cashews. In a separate small mixing bowl add the juice from 1 lime, Tajin seasoning, chili powder and olive oil. Mix together until combined.
- Pour the wet mixture over the cashews and mix together until evenly coated. Transfer the cashews to the baking sheet over the parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Make sure to keep an eye on them and lower the temperature if needed. All ovens are different so these will either cook faster or slower. Remove pan from oven and allow to cool before serving. for ( If desired sprinkle a pinch of salt over all the cashews right when they come out of the oven.)
- Make sur to keep a close eye on the cashews. If they begin to brown too quickly, lower the temperature.
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 1180
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
Keywords: Chili Lime Cashews, Keto, Whole30 Snacks, Paleo, Cashews