- 4 chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon ghee or butter
- 4 cups water
- 4–5 cups chicken broth
- 2–3 celery stalks, diced
- 2–3 carrots, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized into noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Place a large pot or dutch oven over medium/high heat. Add in the ghee, garlic, and onions. Mix together with a spoon and let cook for a minute or so.
- Add in the chicken breast over the top and cover with the chicken broth and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- While this cooks, chop the celery and carrots and spiralize the zucchini .
- Transfer the lemon juice, seasoning, celery, carrots, and zucchini zoodles to the pot and stir using a large wooden spoon. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh lemons and parsley for garnish. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25