- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 large chicken breast
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 cups frozen pepper and onion mix
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Fajita Seasoning (this makes a big batch so you will have extra)
- Heat the skillet with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Thinly slice the chicken breast into long strips.
- Add the chicken to a hot skillet. Allow to brown and then add in the fajita seasoning (2 tbsp) along with the bag of mixed peppers and onions (I use 1 bag of the PicSweet brand from Walmart). Cook until the chicken, peppers and onions are at desired doneness.
- Slice 2 avocados down the middle and remove the pit. Place on a plate facing upright.
- Stuff each avocado with the chicken and pepper mixture. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro and drizzle with my homemade ranch. (See notes to grab the link to my homemade ranch).
- Add all of your seasonings to a jar and mix together with a spoon (This makes a big batch so you will have extra).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish