A savory and juicy chicken breast stuffed with tomatoes, bacon, spinach and garlic mayo. This dish is Wholoe30, Keto and Paleo friendly.
BLT Chicken Breast
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 4 pieces of bacon ((If Whole30, bacon must be complaint))
- 1 cup Arugula and Spinach mix
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 4 tbsp. Garlic Mayo
- 1 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp chives
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Heat your cast iron with olive oil, ghee and minced over medium heat and preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Add in your chicken breast and season with a little pepper and garlic powder and cook evenly on each
- While the chicken is cooking, add 4 slices of bacon to a baking sheet and put in the oven and cook for 15 minutes on 425F. Slice the tomatoes and clean your arugula and spinach. Once the chicken is cooked (5-6 minutes on each side) evenly on both sides, add them to your cutting board to cool.
- Place the bacon on a paper towel and blot any remaining oil off. Once chicken breast has cooled a bit, slice each chicken breast horizontally, not all the way through, but cut ¾ way through the chicken.
- Add the garlic mayo inside each chicken breast, then the lettuce, tomatoes and the best part….BACON
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken