- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Rub down with the 2 tbsp of olive oil and season the skin with salt and pepper if desired.
- Set on a baking sheet and bake until tender, about 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.Place the bacon on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove from the oven. Place on a paper towel to drain grease. Transfer to a cutting board and chop with a knife.
- Clean and shred Brussels sprouts. To shred, cut the ends off the sprouts and add to the food processor and pulse until desired consistency or use a cheese grater to shred.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat and add 1 tbsp ghee along with the shredded sprouts. Let them cook 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Ranch Chicken Salad:
- Place chicken breast in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once water is boiling, reduce heat to low and cover with a lid. Allow the chicken to continue cooking on low for 15 minutes or until chicken has reached temperature. Make sure to always check with a meat thermometer. For chicken, it should be 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the chicken from the hot water and allow to cool on a cutting board. Once cool, shred or chop the chicken.
- Transfer the shredded or chopped chicken to a large mixing bowl along with the ranch dressing, garlic, salt/pepper to taste, parsley, and chopped bacon. Use a spoon and combine all ingredients until mixed evenly.
- Slice each sweet potato and stuff each one with a spoonful of the cooked shredded Brussels sprouts along with a couple of large spoonfuls of the chicken salad.
- Transfer the baking sheet with the stuffed sweet potatoes back to the oven for 8-10 minutes to warm the chicken.
- Remove and drizzle with any extra ranch and garnish with bacon and parsley.
Feel free to buy a rotisserie chicken to save time
To save time, cook your sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot or crockpot. For the crock-pot on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours or throw in the oven on 425ºF for 45 mins. Cook in the Instant Pot by adding in the cooking rack and 1 cup of water. Add the sweet potatoes to the rack and set to high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
Keywords: Sweet Potato Recipes, Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Bacon Ranch, Whole30, Paleo