Chicken and veggies tossed in homemade ranch seasoning and cooked to perfection. Topped with homemade ranch dressing and finished with crispy bacon. Only 5 NET carbs per serving and is Keto, Paleo, and Whole30.
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup homemade ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 large zucchini, quartered
- 1 large yellow squash, quartered
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts, quartered
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 1 /2 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black cracked pepper
Air Fryer Method
- Transfer the chicken and veggies to a large bowl and drizzle with the avocado oil and the dry seasoning. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is coated with the oil and seasoning.
Add the chicken and veggies to the air fryer and cook on 375F for 14 minutes, shaking halfway, or until the chicken and veggies are charred and chicken is cooked through. If your air fryer is small, you may have to cook them in 2-3 batches.
- Preheat oven to 425F and mix all the ingredients for the ranch seasoning in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and veggies to a large bowl and drizzle with the avocado oil and the dry seasoning. Mix with a wooden spoon until everything is coated with the oil and seasoning. Add everything to a coated baking sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 28-30 minutes or until chicken reads 165F and the veggies are browned and tender.
Optional: Broil on high for 2 to 3 extra minutes to get everything extra crispy.
- Click here for my Whole30 homemade ranch dressing
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Air Fryer/Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 491
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 923
- Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 46
- Cholesterol: 153
Keywords: Air Fryer Recipes, Chicken Bacon Ranch, Keto, Chicken Recipes, Sheet Pan