- 1.5–2 lbs ground beef
- 1.5 tablespoons Worchestire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 6 pieces lettuce
- Jalapeño slices and crispy onions for topping
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper with seeds removed ( add the other half if you like it really spicy)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a large cast iron skillet or grill to medium/high heat. Mix the meat in a large bowl with the seasoning and the Worchestire sauce. Form 6- 8 patties depending on how big you want them.
- Add 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and cook the burger for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Top each burger with a slice Pepper Jack cheese at the last minute of cooking.
- Serve the patty on a butter bun with lettuce, a tablespoon of the aioli, onions straws, and fresh sliced jalapeños.
- Combine everything in a mason jar and blend together with an immersion blender until combined.
How to Serve: Serve these jalapeno bacon cheeseburgers with your favorite sides. I recommend my crispy air fryer sweet potato fries, no egg potato salad, or my bacon ranch potato salad
Leftovers: Store leftover cheeseburger patties in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Store the toppings and buns in separate containers. Reheat and build your burger fresh! If you have leftover jalapeno bacon aioli, store it in its own airtight container in the refrigerator and use it within 7 days. Try it on sandwiches, as a dip for fries, and more!
Kid Friendly: If you want to make this more kid-friendly, skip the jalapenos as a topping on their burgers. This way they can enjoy the cheeseburgers without as much spice!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Main Dish/Sauce
- Method: Stovetop/Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jalapeno bacon burgers, bacon aioli