Sausage & Shrimp Sheet Pan
- 1.5 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14 ounces andouille sausage, sliced
- 3 large bell peppers, seeds and core removed, chopped into chunks*
- 1/2 large white onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cups Brussell sprouts, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for less spice, use 1/4 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients for the cajun seasoning.
- On a medium-sized sheet pan, add the sausage, shrimp, bell peppers, and sliced onions, and brussels sprouts. Drizzle over the lemon juice and olive oil. Toss until everything is coated. Sprinkle everything with the Cajun seasoning and mix/toss until evenly combined. Spread into an even layer and bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice and enjoy!
- I used red, yellow and green bell peppers. Feel free to use your favorite colors.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Diet: Gluten Free