- 2 lbs ground turkey, beef or chicken
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1–2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp olive oil (for skillet)
- Ranch and green onion slices for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground turkey, almond flour, salt, garlic, onion powder, oregano, pepper, and parsley. Stir well to combine.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, then add it along with the coconut aminos, onions and tomato sauce to the meat mixture. Mix together with hands until evenly combined.
- Using a spoon, scoop the meat and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (size of a golf balls).
- Heat a large skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium/high heat and tilt the skillet until it is entirely coated. Transfer the meatballs to a hot skillet and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Once the meatballs are cooked, remove from the skillet and add to a plate.
- Pour in all the ingredients for the buffalo sauce into the hot skillet and mix together using a spoon. Cook over low/medium heat for 3 minutes or so.
- Transfer the meatballs back to the skillet and gently stir to coat each meatball with the sauce. Allow this to simmer together for 5-6 minutes over low heat.
- Top with homemade ranch dressing and green onions.
- Category: Appetizer/Main Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 3 Meatballs
- Calories: 418
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 66
- Fat: 27.4
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 28.5
Keywords: Buffalo Meatballs, Keto, Whole30