- 4 large green bell peppers, halved and deseeded
- 2 lbs. cooked, shredded chicken (about 5 cups lightly packed)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 (4 oz.) can green chilies
- 1 (12 oz.) bag cauliflower rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced green onions
- Ranch dressing for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 375F. Oil a baking pan and cut each green pepper in half and hollow out. Place the peppers to where the open side is face up. Bake the peppers for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Place 2 pounds of chicken in a big pot of water and bring to a boil for about 10 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 165F.
- Once the chicken is cooked, drain from the water and shred. (For a quicker way to shred, use a hand held mixer on medium speed).
- Mix the shredded chicken, cauliflower rice, Franks Hot Sauce, green chilies, ranch and mayo together. Mix really well with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Remove the peppers once they are tender and add a heaping spoonful of the buffalo chicken to each pepper.
- Cover and bake in 375F for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with my homemade ranch dressing and green onions.
- 3 NET Carbs per pepper
- Storage: Refrigerate peppers in an airtight storage container no longer than 4 days.
- How to Reheat: Re-heat leftovers in a baking dish in the oven at 300F.
- How to Freeze. Freeze peppers in an airtight freezer-safe storage container for up to 3 months. Let thaw overnight in the refrigerator before re-heating.
- Click here for homemade mayo recipe
- Click here for my homemade ranch recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dish/Appetizer
- Method: Oven/Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 peppers
- Calories: 220
- Sodium: 680
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 28
- Cholesterol: 88
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers, Whole30, Keto, Gluten Free, Dairy Free