- 2 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp ghee, for frying
- 1 cup Whole30 Compliant Mayo
- 1/2 tsp salt, more or less to taste
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk, canned
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Franks Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
Buffalo Chicken Patties-Skillet Version
- In a large mixing bowl add in the ground chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onions. Mix together.
- Add in the Franks Hot Sauce, beaten egg, mayo and almond flour. Mix with a spoon until everything is combined.
- Roll the chicken mixture into 8 large or 12 mall balls and place on a plate or parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet on medium/high heat with 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Add each patties to the skillet and use a spatula to press each ball into a disc shape.
- Let each patty cook 4-5 minutes on each side. It is important to check the middle to make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through. The internal temp for the patties should be 165F to be fully cooked.
- Remove and add to a plate and drizzle with spicy ranch and sprinkle with green onions.
Buffalo Chicken Patties-Air Fryer
- Complete steps 1-3 from above.
- Set the air fryer to 400F.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray and add in each ball and press down using a spatula. Depending on how big your air fryer is, you may need to do this in 2 batches.
- Set the time for 14 minutes. Flip the patties half way through cooking. The internal temp for the patties should be 165F to be fully cooked.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Add in your mayo and the rest of the ingredients to the mayo and mix together with a spoon until combined. This spicy ranch lasts about a week in the fridge.
- Note: For a thinner consistency, add more coconut milk.
- If the chicken mixture is still too wet, add another tablespoon of almond flour.
- Store in a glass container for up to one week and 3 months in the freezer
- Spicy Ranch will last up to 1 week in the fridge.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken Patties, Buffalo, Chicken, Buffalo Chicken