Birthday Cake Pancakes Ingredients
- 1 cup liveGfree Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Simply Nature Organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 tbsp sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- liveGfree Honey Granola
- Whipped topping
- Spray a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the pancakes until completely blended.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the griddle or skillet (I use about ⅓ cup of batter for each pancake)
- Cook until the edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
Buttercream Glaze Instructions:
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until it reaches desired consistency.
- Feel free to add more milk to make the glaze thinner. If it gets too thin, add a little more powdered sugar.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pancakes and top with sprinkles, crumbled granola and whipped topping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten Free/American