Want to eat cake for breakfast? Now you can with my gluten free Birthday Cake Pancakes with Buttercream Glaze and topped with whipped cream, sprinkles and crumbled granola. These are the perfect weekend treat for the whole family.
Birthday Cake Pancakes Ingredients
- 1 cup liveGfree Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tbsp Simply Nature Organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 tbsp sprinkles
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- liveGfree Honey Granola
- Whipped topping
- Spray a griddle or skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the pancakes until completely blended.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the griddle or skillet (I use about ⅓ cup of batter for each pancake)
- Cook until the edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
Buttercream Glaze Instructions:
- Combine all of the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until it reaches desired consistency.
- Feel free to add more milk to make the glaze thinner. If it gets too thin, add a little more powdered sugar.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pancakes and top with sprinkles, crumbled granola and whipped topping.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Gluten Free/American