Make weeknight meals super easy with this delicious BBQ platter that is Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant.
- 1 package Members Mark Pulled Pork (available at Sam’s Club)
- 1 cup No Crumbs Left marinated onions
- 1 cup compliant pickles (read your labels)
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce (Tessemaes or The New Primal)
No Crumbs Left Marinated Onions
- 1 small red onion
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup compliant mayo (see notes for recipe)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- splash of rice vinegar
- Add your coleslaw to a large bowl. Mix in one half cup of compliant mayo (Whole30). If not Whole30, use mayo of choice. Add your curry powder salt, pepper and rice vinegar and mix together until combined.
- This is coming directly fro No Crumbs left website. Thinly slice the red onion and place in a low bowl. In a separate bowl, stir the olive oil, red wine vinegar and dried oregano together to combine well. Pour the mixture over the onions, making sure they are submerged.
Let sit on counter at room temperature to marinate for at least an hour. Keeps for two days unrefrigerated.
- Add parchement paper to a baking pan and start building the platter by adding the shredded pork, onions, pickles and BBQ sauce
My mayo recipe is the following:
1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice.Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
Thank you Teri from No Crumbs Left for allowing me to use your amazing marinated onion recipe.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish