- 1 1/2–2 pound shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- green onions for garnish
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayo or Greek yogurt
- 1–2 tablespoons sriracha, depending on the desired spice level
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- OPTIONAL* 1 1/2 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- Pat dry the shrimp and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook for 2-3 mins on each side or until pink and opaque.
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients for the sauce and mix.
- Once the shrimp is done cooking, toss in the sauce until evenly coated. Serve in a lettuce wrap or over cauliflower rice. Garnish with green onions and enjoy! Toss to combine.
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce: Yai’s Thai Sweet Chili Sauce is Whole30 approved
Nutrition Facts: The nutritional information accounts for the sauce alone.
This sauce is so versatile and delicious. It’s the perfect way to jazz up a dish. Add to anything that needs a creamy, sweet, and spicy kick!
- Stir Fry
- Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Roasted Veggies
- Store leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Use it as a sauce, a dip, a dressing, and more!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Seafood
Keywords: bang bang shrimp sauce, sauce, keto, whole30, paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free