- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing (recipe below)
- 3 slices cooked bacon no-sugar added, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill to garnish
Ranch Dressing (Makes 1 cup)
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with 2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked eggs to a large bowl of ice and water for a couple of minutes. This will ensure you get a clean peel.
- Crack each egg shell and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Repeat until all eggs are peeled and dried.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- In the bowl with the yolks, mash into a smooth crumble using a fork.
- To the yolks, add 1/3 cup of my homemade ranch salt and pepper. Mix together until combined evenly.
- Pipe through a pipping bag using a tip or you can also spoon the yolk mixture into each white egg half.
- Garnish with a small slice of bacon along with fresh dill.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl and combine with a spoon. This recipe calls for 1/3 cup and this recipes makes 1 full cup of ranch. Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer/Snack
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 64
- Sugar: 1.5
- Sodium: 95
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 94