My Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs are a twist on the traditional recipe using my homemade ranch dressing, bacon and fresh dill. These eggs are Whole30. Paleo, Keto and diary free. They are great for family gatherings, BBQ’s and even easy grab and go snacks.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing (recipe below)
- 3 slices cooked bacon no-sugar added, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill to garnish
Ranch Dressing (Makes 1 cup)
- 1 cup compliant mayo
- 1 /2 tsp salt (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- 2 tsp dill weed (add more if desired)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (canned, unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan and cover with 2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked eggs to a large bowl of ice and water for a couple of minutes. This will ensure you get a clean peel.
- Crack each egg shell and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels. Repeat until all eggs are peeled and dried.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing the whites on a serving platter.
- In the bowl with the yolks, mash into a smooth crumble using a fork.
- To the yolks, add 1/3 cup of my homemade ranch salt and pepper. Mix together until combined evenly.
- Pipe through a pipping bag using a tip or you can also spoon the yolk mixture into each white egg half.
- Garnish with a small slice of bacon along with fresh dill.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl and combine with a spoon. This recipe calls for 1/3 cup and this recipes makes 1 full cup of ranch. Store leftovers in fridge for up to 1 week.
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer/Snack
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Whole30, Paleo, Keto
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 64
- Sugar: 1.5
- Sodium: 95
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 94