- 4 cups chopped chicken (rotisserie, grilled or baked)
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 3/4 cups ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions
- 3 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- salt/pepper to taste
- Transfer the chopped chicken to a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix with a large wooden spoon until combined and creamy.
- Place a lid on the mixing bowl and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving. Serve with sliced cucumbers, over lettuce, or mini bell peppers.
- I have two ranch dressing recipes on my blog. One is a ranch seasoning that is made with buttermilk and can be turned into a dressing or I have a Whole30 ranch recipe.
- This can be stored for 3 to 5 days in the refrigerator safely in an air-tight Tupperware with a lid.
- For the chicken, you can boil, bake or grill chicken breast, use canned or even a rotisserie chicken from the store.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main Dish/Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: bacon ranch chicken salad, chicken salad, salad