- 8 eggs hard boiled
- 1–2 ripe avocados peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onions
- 1 sweet potato
- Add eggs to a pot filled halfway with water. Add 1 tsp f sea salt to the water. Cover and bring water to a boil over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain eggs from the water and run cold water over the eggs. Place eggs in a bowl of ice water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Once cool, peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs.
- Add the boiled eggs to a big bowl with the avocado, lemon juice, sea salt, and onions. Mash the avocado until all ingredients are smooth.
- Cut sweet potato horizantally in 1/2 inch slices and add to toaster oven until done.
- Serve egg salad on top of sweet potato toast sprinkled with parsley and crispy bacon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Breakfast, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Breakfast