This classic Apple Cider Moscow Mule is made with 4 simple ingredients that pack all the flavors of fall. Perfect for a date night by the fire or a great addition to brunch. Includes keto option.
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) apple cider
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) vodka*
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Garnish with apple slices, spinkle of cinnamon, cinnamon stick and rosemary.
- Add in the apple cider, vodka, and lime juice to a shaker and shake for 20 seconds.
- Fill a copper mug with ice and pour the mixture from the shaker. Top off with the ginger beer.
- Garnish with apple slices, spinkle of cinnamon, cinnamon stick, and rosemary.
Moscow Mule 2
- For even more flavor use carmael flavored vodka instead of regular. It will taste like a caramel apple.
- For KETO, sub sugar-free apple cider and sugar-free ginger beer.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 19
- Sodium: 24
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20
Keywords: Moscow Mule, Apple Cider Moscow Mule, Fall Cocktails