Easy and quick Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs that are super easy to peel. This method is perfect for meal prep and easy clean up.
- 8–10 eggs (cold)
- Place the eggs on the wire rack that came with your air fryer. If you do not have a rack, no worries, just place them in the bottom of the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 300F and cook for 14-15 minutes. This time will make the yolks firm and not runny. If you like your hard-boiled eggs more runny, I recommend cooking for 12-13 minutes.
- Once the eggs are finished cooking, remove them from the wire basket and transfer them to an ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Peel and enjoy!
- I am using a GoWise 7-Quart Air Fryer and wire rack.
- Cooking time may differ as all Air Fryers cook differently.
- You can store boiled eggs either peeled or unpeeled. Either mothod will last about one week in the fridge
- Category: Breakfast/Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
Keywords: Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs, Eggs, Keto, Paleo, Air Fryer