My Chive and Onion Carrot Chips are the perfect snack, appetizer or side dish. Serve them with my homemade ranch dressing to take them over the top. Paleo, Keto and Whole30. Only 7 NET carbs per serving.
- 1 pound sliced carrots, 1/4 inch thick*
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Serve with my homemade ranch
- Transfer the carrot slices to large bowl and toss with olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Mix until all carrot slices are coated.
- Place the carrots in your air fryer basket. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes. Shake the basket and cook on 400 for another 5-7 minutes or until crisped to your liking.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
Transfer the carrot slices to large bowl and toss with olive oil and the rest of the seasoning. Mix until all carrot slices are coated.
- Spread the carrot slices in one layer on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until browned and crispy, about 20 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking
If the carrots are not evenly sliced and some slices are still not crispy, remove the crispy ones to a plate and continue baking for about 5 more minutes to crisp up the thicker slices. Watch them closely to make sure they don’t burn.
- All air fryers cook different so feel free to add additional cooking time depending on how crispy you want your chips.
- I like buying the carrot chips already cut in the bags available in the produce section of most grocery stores.
- Net carbs per serving is 7. I subtract fiber from total number of carbs to get that number.
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer/Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 77
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 79
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 1
Keywords: air fryer carrot chips, carrot chips, keto appetizer, keto, air fryer recipes