- Prep the Air Fryer basket by spraying with compliant cooking spray and turning to 380 F.
- Prepare the wings by placing them on a paper towel and pat dry. Add the wings to a mixing bowl and toss with salt, pepper and the baking powder.
- Add the seasoned wings to the basket, spray the tops with cooking spray and cook on 380 degrees for 18 minutes. Make sure to shake the basket halfway through to insure even cooking. After the 18 minutes, shake the chicken wings one more time and finish. Increase the temperature to 400 degrees, spray again with cooking spray and cook for 5 more minutes or until internal chicken temp is 165F
- When the wings are completely done cooking, remove the basket and add a mixing bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce over the wings and mix until each wing is covered.
- Serve with carrot and celery slices along with my homemade ranch.
- Add a small sauce pan and place over medium heat.
- Transfer all the ingredients to saucepan and heat until ghee is melted.
- Whisk together until combined and allow it to simmer around 4 minutes or so.
- Store any leftovers in a jar and in the fridge for 1 week.
- The purpose of the baking powder is to add a crisp to the wings.
- To help get a nice crunch, be sure to pat the chicken with a paper towel to remove any moisture.
- Make sure to shake the basket throughout the cooking process. This will ensure the chicken wing to get crispy and to cook evenly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Entrees/Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 4 wings
- Calories: 250
- Sodium: 1229
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 20
- Cholesterol: 67
Keywords: Air Fryer Buffalo Wings, Buffalo Wings, Wings, Chicken Wings, Keto Recipes, Whole30