- Prep the Air Fryer basket by spraying with compliant cooking spray and turning to 380 F.
- Prepare the wings by placing them on a paper towel and pat dry. Place the wings in a bowl and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper, turning until each wing is covered.
- Add the seasoned wings to the basket and cook on 380 degrees for 18 minutes. Make sure to shake the basket every 5 minutes to insure even cooking. After the 18 minutes, shake the chicken wings one more time and finish cooking. Increase the temperature to 400 degrees and cook for 5 more minutes or until internal chicken temp is 165F
- When the wings are completely done cooking, remove the basket and add a mixing bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce over the wings and mix until each wing is covered.
- Serve with carrot and celery slices along with my homemade ranch.
- Add a small sauce pan and place over medium heat.
- Transfer all the ingredients to saucepan and heat until ghee is melted.
- Whisk together until combined and allow it to simmer around 4 minutes or so.
- Store any leftovers in a jar and in the fridge for 1 week.
- To help get a nice crunch, be sure to pat the chicken with a paper towel to remove any moisture.
- Make sure to shake the basket throughout the cooking process. This will ensure the chicken wing to get crispy and to cook evenly.
- Category: Entrees/Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Whole30, Gluten Free, Keto
- Serving Size: 4 wings
- Calories: 250
- Sodium: 1229
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Protein: 20
- Cholesterol: 67
Keywords: Air Fryer Buffalo Wings, Buffalo Wings, Wings, Chicken Wings, Keto Recipes, Whole30