A savory and sweet Pineapple Mango salsa that is perfect to pair with any protein and great for scooping with a tortilla or plantain chip. It is filled with pineapple, mango, red onion, lime juice, Tajin seasoning and cilantro. This recipe is Whole30, Paleo and gluten free.
- 1 1/2 cup Mango ((diced))
- 3 1/2 cups pineapple ((diced))
- 1 whole Lime ((juiced))
- 1 small red onion ((diced))
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 3/4 tsp Tiajin seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dice 3 1/2 cups of pineapple, 1 1/2 cups of mango, 1/4 cup of red onion and add to a medium size bowl.
- Next, add the juice of 1 lime along with the seasoning (1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 3/4 tsp Tajin).
- Clean and rough chop 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro and transfer to the mixture.
- Finally, combine everything together with a spoon and serve. Will last up to 4 days if stored in air-tight container.
*Add another 1/4 tsp of salt if desired.
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free, Gluten Free, Paleo