Let’s just take a second and soak in all the beauty this bowl has to offer. This Pork Ramen Zoodle Bowl is Keto, Whole30 and Paleo compliant. This dish is one of those meals that will absolutely warm your soul. It is healthy comfort food at its best.
Not only is it nutritious, but super filling and will easily become a staple in your house on a regular basis. You won’t even miss the noodles because the spiralized zucchini serves as a solid base.
My new obsession is all things bone broth and adding it to this dish makes it all come together nicely. Bone broth has a richness that really is filling and offers a lot of nutritional benefits. The soft boiled eggs, along with the cabbage and spinach gives the bowl great texture and body. Adding the lime juice and topping it with green onions seals the deal.
Not only is this meal filled with all kinds of goodness, but it is also cost-effective and can serve as a cheap meal option that will satisfy any palate.
The pulled pork in this recipe is a “busy mom’s” treasure. Sam’s Club Member’s Mark “pre-cooked Pulled Pork” is in my fridge weekly. It is a 2lb container of yummy pork for only $10 and is Whole30 compliant. Not only is this a time saver, but it also supports your budget. Usually I can get 2-3 meals out of 1 container depending on the recipes I create.
Are you busy too?
I am one busy mom and this beautiful meal can be thrown together in under 25 minutes and is a family favorite. Using leftovers for lunch the next day is my love language. I always try to make enough dinner so that I will have enough of leftovers the next day. If you are in a hurry or need a warm and comforting meal on a winter night, grab this recipe and get your little booties cooking. I hope it warms your soul.
Can you use any other type of broth for the Pork Ramen Zoodle Bowl if you aren’t a fan of bone broth?
Yes! If you are not a fan of bone broth, feel free to sub chicken, beef or vegetable broth. If I am out of bone broth, I always add beef broth and it taste amazing.
What is the best way to spiralize the zucchini for the Pork Ramen Zoddle Bowl?
My favorite way to spiralize zucchini is using my Kitchen Aid mixer with the spiralizer attachment. I find that I get perfect zoodles every single time. If you don’t want to purchase this, most grocery stores carry spiralized zucchini already done for you.
What does the Sam’s Club, Member’s Mark Shredded Pork look like?
This pre-cooked pulled pork is ALWAYS on my grocery list. It is 2 lbs of pork for only $10 bucks and will last a couple of meals. It is also Whole30 complaint, which makes it even better.
Click below to save to your Pinterest board.
Shop My Post:
Love this recipe? Check out my other favorites below:Print
This Pork Ramen Zoodle Bowl is the perfect warm meal that is filled with shredded pork, spiralized zucchini, red cabbage, boiled eggs covered in bone broth. This dish is Whole30, Paleo, and Keto compliant.
- 2 cups pulled pork (Available at Sams Club Member’s Mark)
- 2 large zucchinis (spiralized)
- 2 large soft boiled eggs
- 2 cups bone broth (chicken or beef)
- 4 tbsp red cabbage
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (1/2 for each bowl)
- 1 Lime (cut into wedges)
- 1 cup spinach
- Red pepper flakes and green onions (for garnish)
- Heat a large skillet or Dutch Oven over medium heat and add in 1/4 cup water along with the pre-cooked pulled pork from Sam’s Club, or pork of choice.
- While the pork is heating, prepare your soft boiled eggs. Heat up a small pot filled with half water and sea salt. Cook eggs on high heat for 5 minutes for a soft boiled egg, leave in longer if you like your egg more firm. In addition, heat up 2 cups of bone broth in another small pan.
- Chop the red cabbage and spiralize the zucchini. Add the coleslaw mix, zucchini, and cabbage to the serving bowls. Slice the lime and green onions.
- Transfer the shredded pork over the coleslaw, cabbage, spinach and zoodles. Place the soft boiled egg over the pork and pour the hot bone broth over entire bowl. The bone broth will heat the zoodles right up.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and add red pepper flakes and green onions. Compliant sriracha sauce is optional.
Click here for my Whole30 compliant sriracha sauce.
- Category: Main Dish/Soup
- Cuisine: Pork, Soup
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 1200
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 13.5
Keywords: Ramen Bowls, Zoodles, Keto, Whole30
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)