Delicious and easy sheet pan breakfast that is both Paleo and Whole 30 approved. Fried eggs and crispy sweet potatoes topped with crunchy bacon, prosciutto, and fresh spinach make for the perfect breakfast.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium sweet potaotes (cubbed)
- 3 slices premium bacon (no sugar added)
- 3 slices proscuitto
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- add more salt and pepper to taste
- 4–6 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cube your sweet potatoes and spread out over the whole sheet pan. Toss in olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Cook your sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- While your sweet potatoes are cooking, cut up your bacon and proscuitto into smaller pieces and cook on medium heat in cast iron skiillet until crispy.
- Once sweet potatoes are almost done, pull them out and mke room to crack your eggs on the actual sheet pan.
- Add the pan back to the oven and let cook another 3 minutes or until desired doneness for your eggs. ( I am not a fan of runny eggs, so I usually let mine cook a little longer).
- Pull pan out and top with cooked bacon and proscuitto and fresh spinach.
- Category: Breakfast